Re: [Spridgets] Pink Sprite MK II on ebay #270611971693

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Pink Sprite MK II on ebay #270611971693
From: "Mark Haynes" <haynes386@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 14:43:16 GMT
I don't mean to pick, but you'd think that for an asking price of 18K that
they could put the grill surround piece back on the bonnet along with the
badge. I don't see any engine pics, but the mismatched turn signals are only a
symptom- If you look closely, you can see that the front wings are different
as well (headlight height, turn signal height), so they just put the turn
signal lens that came on the LF wing there regardless of whether it matched
and was correct (which, of course, it isn't).
I agree- STAY AWAY from this one!!

Mark Haynes
HAN6L12779
HAN5L8016

TODAY: iPads for $123.74?
ALERT: iPads are being auctioned for 95% off today!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/4c56d9bbbdcd151bffbst03duc

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive