Re: [Spridgets] No LBC but completely stumped on this catch kitty

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No LBC but completely stumped on this catch kitty
From: <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 15:27:11 -0400
They can act in illogical ways, part of that is what makes them cats.  We have
a couple right now that really act odd, one that my wife claims likes me and
not her, but that cat will not come to me no matter what.  If he ever escaped I
don't know if he would ever come back or not, even though he would not do well
on his own.  At some point you have done all you can do, and it is up to God
and the cat.

> I suppose.
>
>> if the cat liked you it would come.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html