Re: [Spridgets] Time to replace the rear springs???

To: ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Time to replace the rear springs???
From: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 21:29:54 -0500
Usually, if you have a collapsed spring on the front, it will cause a lean
on the back. What some folks do, is lower the front spring on the side that
has the high rear spring. Usually that is accomplished by putting small
spacers under the spring pan on the lower A frame. This will make the pan
sit lower, and that "should" lover the high corner, as the front springs are
helped to sit level
I "think" this is how it is done.
Someone please kick in, if I explained it all "F'd" up

Brad

--
DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad