[Spridgets] Midget gas line

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Midget gas line
From: Kyle Werner <kmwerner@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 23:15:16 -0400
Hey forum,
I've decided to stop being foolish and just get into the Midget's engine to
unseize it for good.

Unfortunately, when we pulled the car out of the shop a while ago, a large
section of gas line  (rusted through) fell on the floor.

Does anybody have any reccomendations as to what kind of line i should look
at, and would it make sense to just buy some stock steel from mcmaster carr
or another big companhy instead of buying specific? I am probably going to
try to replace the fuel pump as well, for safety and convenience.

Thanks all,
-Kyle Werner

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75