[Spridgets] Was: Speaking of Harleys - Now other bikes

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Was: Speaking of Harleys - Now other bikes
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 14:49:21 -0400
>...HD and the twisties just don't work well and FOR ME the sitting
position on a HD is absolutely uncomfortable, you are supposed to be
riding not sitting in a barcalounger...<

A few weeks ago, I rented an Electra Glide in Reno and spent a day
around Lake Tahoe visiting #2 son. Every time I went around a curve,
something scraped, dragged, sparked or otherwise made inappropriate
sounds. But just rippin' through the valleys or scooterin' through
towns, it was like the Frequent Flyers Club comfortable. Even had Bob
Edwards and NPR basting out of the stereo.  It was fun but a whole
different experience from my vintage BMW or my well-beaten enduro bike.
But so what?!  My neighbor thinks a bugeye is the ugliest thing on 2
wheels. Toys are fun.  Like Mike McLean posted: "I did not buy it to be
cool.  I bought it because I love everything about them."  That's all
that matters.

Now for the question (are listening Billy?):

Who's got the words to the song that has a line in it something like:

"There's nothing like my Vincent and a red-headed girl."

And who was responsible for that anthem to 2-wheeled sexuality?

-JohnD

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive