[Spridgets] A Spridget Celebration of the Midget 50th.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] A Spridget Celebration of the Midget 50th.
From: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 18:14:41 -0700
Hello Spridgets,

       I know it's still a way off, but it's time for me to start
       planning the road trip from the Pacific Northwest. We have
       three pretty solid commitments from the State of Washington,
       a 50% increase from LoTO. No one yet from Oregon, but we're
       hoping.

       The rough plan is leave June 16th, driving at about 60 mph to
       average 50 mph, do a touch over 500 miles a day, and arrive on
       the evening of the 19th, with festivities to run from the 20th
       to the 24th, the return being the reverse of the procedure. The
       route is to run I-90 both ways, with a detour to the Appley
       Farm in South Dakota staying there on the 18th.

       I figure the stops to be Missoula, Montana, and Gillette,
       Wyoming.

       Anyone along the route who wants to join up? Anyone along the
       route who wants to put us up for a night?

       If you're interested, contact me, there's still time to change
       the itinerary, as this is preliminary.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                          mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403  "the red thing"

      * "Ought I to do this?" asked Tom with a shudder.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums