Re: [Spridgets] England trip

To: "Glen Byrns"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] England trip
From: an5.sprite@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 17:40:32 +0000
My wife and I went around the world earlier this year. The trip included a good
amount of driving on the "other side" including a nice day driving along the
great ocean road in Australia.

You get used to it pretty quickly, just line yourself up with the driver in
front. The only time I made a "mistake" was pulling out of a driveway with no
one on the road. A minute later I did an ooops and went quickly to the left as
I was heading into another car.

The only thing I never got used to was pulling into a parking spot at a mall, I
could not get comfortable with were the right front of the car ended.

Enjoy the trip.

Steve