[Spridgets] head question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] head question
From: Gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 17:09:26 -0700
I talked to David Anton last year when making a decision about what
head to use. I was building a complete engine and we were looking for
some improvements over a stock head. but for a street car. David (who
does have a flow bench) told me that his ported heads (he does at
least two versions, which you could categorize simply for either
street or race), flowed better than the aluminum head. That was before
the crossflow was out, so I can't comment on that, but the engine I
built and used with an HIF44 and a Maniflow header and intake
manifold. The person who has it has at least 5 A-series cars, and he
remarks all the time that it is by far his best performer of all.

Gerard
http://gerardsgarage.com/

On Aug 18, 2010, at 2:17 PM, spridgets-request@autox.team.net wrote:

> From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] head question
> To: spridgets@autox.team.net
> Date: Wednesday, August 18, 2010, 11:29 AM
>
> Surely they must flow better than stock heads.
>
> They need some other option besides dual Webers, though.
> Anyone talk to APT about these?  If anyone is gonna flow test

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums