Re: [Spridgets] Anybody familiar with this stuff?

To: HealeyRick <healeyrick@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Anybody familiar with this stuff?
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 22:34:53 -0500
Oh, Geez!!  I didn't need to remember the goings on in the bog when it
rained!
Peils was better than Genesee and Utica Club Cream Ale was the best!!  I
grew up in Owego, NY and made the Watkins Glen pilgrimage every year!
Too many memories....

Cheers!!
Jim

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 9:53 PM, HealeyRick <healeyrick@yahoo.com> wrote:

> You probably remember Genny Cream Ale and The Bog as well!
>
> Rick
>

> Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo

Cheers!!
Jim
In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a
shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress."
        John Adams
        US diplomat & politician (1735 - 1826)

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75