[Spridgets] Huh...brag time

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Huh...brag time
From: Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 19:34:59 -0500
Somebody just emailed me that our B.E. is on the Milwaukee Masterpiece
web site.  The pic was taken at last year's club day.  We're going again
this Sat. & Sun. as it's a fabulous show.  Check out the partial list of
autos on Sunday for the Concours.  B.A.T. 11 will be there as the
featured marque is Duesenberg and a celebration of Alfa's 100th year.
The entire show I was wondering what I was doing there with a Sprite.
20' from me was a Boano Ferrari that had just attended Pebble Beach.
Great show.

http://www.milwaukeemasterpiece.com/tickets.htm

Dave W.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html