Re: [Spridgets] Microcars

To: Lee Fox <lee.fox@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Microcars
From: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 09:57:21 -0500
On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 9:42 AM, Lee Fox <lee.fox@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> A friend and I drove from St. Louis to Chicago for this show on Saturday.
> Wow! What an unbelievable collection of strange and wonderful cars. Makes
> our Spridgets look downright huge in comparison.

Thanks, Lee. My Canon was having some interesting issues that day, so
many of our shots did not turn out. Sorry I did not see you there.
Trish and I pedaled up there on Saturday morning to look at the cars.
A dozen Freeways, including prototype #1. A plague of Metropolitans. a
Peel P50 with "reversing handle". A "Hop Rod", a gasoline-powered pogo
stick! The "Moxey", a Rolls-Royce with "horse interface", wherein you
sat in the saddle on a statue of a horse with a stirrup for gas and a
stirrup for brakes, etc. A double-bubble Fiat. Jim Danielson's
"Boarshead Sprite". All things weird and wonderful.
David L

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive