Re: [Spridgets] Route to Nova Scotia

To: 'Spridgets' <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Route to Nova Scotia
From: Geoff Muttart <gmuttart@eastlink.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 07:13:27 -0300
Robert - You forget.  A little more travel time south of the border still
equates to a much cheaper trip due to the difference in gas prices (fewer
taxes).

If Dave chooses to cross into Canada somewhere other than Maine, the
TransCanada Highway from northern to southern New Brunswick is a quick trip
on multi-lane new blacktop.  It should also be smooth going through Nova
Scotia, although the highways aren't as good as NB.  Quebec City to NB isn't
great, though, unless major improvements were made this summer.  I last
drove this route in October 2009.

Good luck Dave!  Hopefully, you'll post Targa updates to the List.

Geoff Muttart
Bugeye Sprite
Nova Scotia