Re: [Spridgets] HELP! Need to have the Midget shipped!

To: Edward Perez <eap2140@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] HELP! Need to have the Midget shipped!
From: brown dan <na7db@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 14:35:28 -0700 (PDT)
Ed,

I have used UShip it is affiliated with Ebay.  Submit the information on their
form and then they will have a number of carriers contact you with a price.  I
got everything from commercial carriers to private ones quoting me.  I moved
an MGB that way and got a good price.  It was cheaper than driving up and
renting a trailer with all the expense.

Good Luck,  Dan