[Spridgets] Title VIN Mess

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Title VIN Mess
From: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 11:11:09 -0500
Is the any grand list of Bugeyes showing what Body Number (small tag on the
driver's side door pillar) matches with a certain VIN (inner fender plate)? I
have a mess cause the body number was used on the title. I hve to get the
title changed but I don't nave the body number any more. I need some evidence
that the boy number is associated with the VIN number. Or I need to get a new
body number fabricated. Please help if you can -  I am getting divorce and
losing my house and need the money.

Thanks

Bud

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html