[Spridgets] Ladybug gets a transplant

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Ladybug gets a transplant
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 21:30:12 -0400
My daughter's Bugeye, the Ladybug, now has it's fresh rebuilt engine
with .040 over pistons and all that goes with it.
It also now has a 5 speed which I am still finishing up but I did back
it out of the garage and drove it back in.
No radiator yet, the trans isn't quite bolted in, and I have to tidy up
a few other goodies here and there but it is now ready for the long
drive to Elkhart Lake next June, and YES she will be driving it there
following her old man in his Bugeye.
This 5 speed has a new to the scene kit from one of our own listers.
Of course I was the guinea pig (no comments Ed) and I just had to make a
few changes to his set up but it was an easy install and as soon as the
creator of this kit and I finalize modifications (if he wants)
We will tell the world.
Now it's time for that well deserved shower.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ

You restored it better than new