Re: [Spridgets] MGB for sale in NO

To: "'North Bay British Car Club'" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] MGB for sale in NO
From: <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 14:07:27 -0400
It is good to post leads like this, and it's OK for other people to point out
possible pitfalls in the transaction.  If a person on the list is interested,
they can contact the sell to ask all the questions they want and request up to
date photos of everything.  Then if they are interested they can travel to that
location and see it in person before handing over the cash.

I don't see any reason for anybody else on the list to get real worked up about
it.

> ?????????  I'm confused.
> Jokes are OK.
> I'm just tying to help someone if they want to find a B.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums