Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye rear ends 100-6 (Steel bonnet wanted)

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye rear ends 100-6 (Steel bonnet wanted)
From: J Foster <tr3.4.me@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 20:51:15 -0500
I was gonna stay out of this but that Aztek comment is just uncalled for!  :-)

I happen to really like driving my Aztek, enjoy my Midget when it runs
right, and wish I'd never let that RHD '63 BJ7 out of my grip!

(FWIW, I sometimes wish I'd kept my 58 TR3 too)

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 8:18 PM, David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com> wrote:
>> And David rears HIS head as a Big Healey wanna-be !!!! <VBG> !!!
>
> I guess it is too late on a Friday night to expect ED to make any
> sense. I do believe that the Heavey Healeys are not as ugly as a BGT,
> thus making sure that they rank higher than the Aztek, but there is NO
> way I would trade a rusted out Midget for a good Heavey Healey.
> David L

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive