[Spridgets] another deep pink Sprite on eBay 280561891271

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] another deep pink Sprite on eBay 280561891271
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 10:03:57 -0400
List,
Did anyone check out this 63 deep pink Sprite in Texas via eBay? I messaged
via eBay the guy who commented on it his eBay name spriterus from the UK and
mentioned the list do we know him? I also messaged the owner of this Sprite
and sent him the link of the one in NY for 18K. Interesting to see they
overlapped the deep pink colour from 61 to 63. I want to keep my deep pink
Sprite but I also want to start the work on the 58 so I am trying to figure
out how to hide one or the other from the spouse ; )
Lin

eBay 1963 Sprite #280561891271
*http://tinyurl.com/2wa82og

NY classic dealer with the 1961 Sprite for **18K *his eBay #270611971693
*http://www.supersportmotors.com/inventory.php

*

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75