Re: [Spridgets] Fwd: New CPR: Please view. This is excellent

To: '"triumphs"' <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fwd: New CPR: Please view. This is excellent
From: "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 12:06:30 -0500
  << --- On Tue, 9/21/10, Macy Larry
<lmacy@mac.com> wrote:

>  Well that was completely worthless.

It was a tiny url - worked fine. Not worthless.

>  >  http://tinyurl.com/2fx8r59  B

Far from it, Ron !!  And Larry, if your Dept. at
LEAST is NOT
aware of it, that is EXTREMELY POOR "teaching" for a
"Teaching School" !!

As a forced retired Medic of 25+ years, I will
flat state that
ALL of this List [and families/co-workers] should
be fully aware
of the 'new' method !!  And although Certification
is not required,
I strongly recommend taking a class.  Your local
Fire Dept.
generally offers one a few times per year or knows
of classes..
Also your local  American Heart Association offers
classes.
There is MORE to the class then just the Chest
Compressions !!

Ed
'67 BJ-7
[Hortense THE Healey wearing STD IL plates    AH
BJ 7    ]
Please visit MY site at: www.justbrits.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75