Re: [Spridgets] Synchronicity, Newfoundland, & Studebakers..

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Synchronicity, Newfoundland, & Studebakers..
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 21:09:12 +0000
Do we have video of any of your driving?

> Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 01:27:24 -0700
> From: soavero@yahoo.com
> To: spridgets@autox.team.net; peter@nosimport.com
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Synchronicity, Newfoundland, & Studebakers..
>
> --- On Thu, 9/16/10, Peter Caldwell <peter@nosimport.com> wrote:
> > The boys are doing well, Charging around Newfoundland
> > moving toward
> > the top of the leader board.
>
> We look to be out of it due to some odd marshalling that had about 15 cars
making a crowd scatter, including us as first out when a course was
mis-marked. We ended up taking over 1 minute penalty despite making final
times for the most part (at some questionable speeds). For you Canadians, we
made a deal with J.P. and Rob from "Trailer Park Boys" that we would REALLY
put on a show today going sideways (we've become somewhat of a crowd hit for
our drifiting). J.P. says our saga up here is its own TV how in itself.

> Last race day ;-(
>
> Ron

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75