Re: [Spridgets] Bad Aftermarket Steering Wheel Report From Earlier

To: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bad Aftermarket Steering Wheel Report From Earlier
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:04:26 -0700
Thanks for the information.  To mention, looking at the hub on my 13" wheel
it was hard to see where the splines were meeting up with the steering
shaft.  Of course I now  have them in full contact and have still been using
the wheel.  With a lock washer on the rear and all of the splines touching
(true shade tree mechanic stuff) the wheel is holding fine. .  yet still it
is time to go to something that does not have the wear on a minor end of the
splines.  But I am going to go with another 13 incher as I like the smaller
wheel (allows me to also pull my right knee up and rest it as such when
driving)!

Thanks for the help!

Kirk

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 9:42 AM, <WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com> wrote:

>  Just two sizes?

> derf247@gmail.com writes:
>
> There are several different Spridget spline sizes.  I'm sure more than
> one might appear to fit, but not fit properly.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums