Re: [Spridgets] Chinese parts

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Chinese parts
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 10:59:21 -0400
On 10/11/2010 12:14 AM, Ron Soave wrote:
> Yeah, well, I just got a huge order last week for reworking parts that Asia
> f'd up, including defective packaging. Future production will be back in the
> US.
Milwaukee tools is coming back to the USA because their name and quality
went down the chinese drain when they moved production over there.
At least *some* companies can see it. Not most but some.
Maybe there is a light at the end of the tunnel, it might just be a
match burning but it is a light.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ