Re: [Spridgets] Chinese Parts

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Chinese Parts
From: Steven Guterman <an5.sprite@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 15:42:16 -0400
There is little question in my mind that the nickname Yobama is meant to be
derogatory from who ever uses it, Dem or Rep.  We live in a free country so
we can say what we want.

The big issue is that politicians now say and do what they feel they need to
in order to get elected.  Very very few do what they know is the right
thing.

The structure of our government is pretty good except they missed the fact
that when the white house and congress are both inhabited by the same party
much goes wrong.  It happened many times over the past 30 years.   We loose
the "checks and balance"

I have a friend that has a very simple investment thesis.  He puts money
into the market when congress is on vacation and takes it out when they
return.  It has worked well for him under both Rep and Dems.  Washington is
good at doing the wrong thing, but sometimes they are needed.

Steve

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive