Re: [Spridgets] Radiator temp gauge port size?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Radiator temp gauge port size?
From: <corvallis@peoplepc.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 16:57:39 -0700
I am reminded of an old conspiracy movie where a disgruntled Nazi scientist
supposedly killed the American governor of the American Zone by shooting him
with a piece of auto suspension, at the back of the head. The auto piece
would bounce off into the road and all would appear as a traffic accident.
...bill in corvallis