[Spridgets] Harvest Gold Paint Job

To: spritenut@comcast.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Harvest Gold Paint Job
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 16:17:22 -0700
Frank,

I like the color. .  .

Can you again tell about how you shot the paint?  In your garage? And what
was the actual type of paint that you used.  Single stage that is easy to
sand out and buff and remove any nibs that show up?

I have been shooting Harleys and restoring guitars using a walk in spray
booth that I built on the side of my house. . but I have always shot two
stage urethanes (mostly House of Kolor), acrylic lacquers, and nitro for the
most part these days on Fenders and Gibsons.

I plan to shoot my car in the garage.

Thanks,

Kirk

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html