[Spridgets] "50 Years of Midgets - A Spridget Event" UPDATE

To: sprite-midgetclub <Sprite-MidgetClub@yahoogroups.com>, Yahoo
Subject: [Spridgets] "50 Years of Midgets - A Spridget Event" UPDATE
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 17:49:08 -0500
Spridgeteers,

This is to let you know that we have had to change the event dates....
NASCAR has overbooked us both at Road America and all the area
hotels...etc.   The cheeseheads are meeting tomorrow with the headquarters
hotel and Road America to secure new dates - probably a week or two
earlier...   We understand that this may be a problem for you vacation
wise...  Sit tight for now as we should have the new dates within the week.
If it means that you can no longer attend, we will gladly refund your fees
and you can cancel your hotel room.

We are terribly sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.  Believe me,
it is no fun for the organization committee either!

--
Cheers!!
Jim Johnson & the Cheeseheads

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html