Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye with trunk

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye with trunk
From: <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 12:58:27 -0500
I do a lot on ebay and carefully check feedback before buying, however I would
not worry about 0 feedback for buying a car.  You will have to go to pick it up
and you can verify everything at that time, BEFORE making payment.

If I was going to buy a car on ebay and couldn't visit it beforehand to check
it out, I would at least ask the seller for specific photos of something to
verify that there at least is a real car involved somewhere and he didn't just
find the photos and enter a phony listing.

> Oh......one other thing.
>
> The seller has zero feedback.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75