Re: [Spridgets] Parking lot woes...

To: "spridgets_autox.team.net list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Parking lot woes...
From: <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 17:57:25 -0500
The problem is that now everybody wants to be rich, not just to make money.
And they don't care how they treat their customers so certainly they don't care
how they treat their non-customers.

I'm part owner of my company, and we certainly want to make money, but we never
consider shortchanging our clients or providing them less than the best service
we can give them.  We could certainly give them less service and still be as
good as everybody else out there, and most of the time as long as there isn't a
problem the client doesn't know or doesn't care that we are giving them the
best service in the industry.  Now the real kicker is that our best client, who
we have given our best service to, decided to create their own division to do
the work that they have been hiring us to do and now we are out of luck.  (This
is the opposite of outsourcing, does it make any sense in today's economic
climate?)  Finding clients to replace them with is going to be really difficult.

> > I have some bad news. You might want to sit down for this.
> >
> > Every business is in business to make money. That's what makes it a
> > business.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive