Re: [Spridgets] Road trip!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Road trip!
From: Trevor Jessie <trevor.jessie@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 07:33:31 -0500
Hold on to the Midget.  You'll miss all the modern luxuries (like roll up
windows, boot lid, comfy seats, easy up top, two speed wipers, etc).
Seriously.  I kept my Midget when I bought my sprite, and they serve two
different purposes.

-Trevor

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 12:11 AM, Alan Inglis <alan.inglis@telus.net> wrote:

> Hi guys:
> After 14 years of Midget ownership, I am going to become the proud owner of
> a 1960 Sprite!
> The Sprite is outside San Francisco. In December I can ship/tow/drive it
> home to Vancouver, BC Canada.
> So I am going through the decision processes.
> I am looking for advice on moving the vehicle and, if I end up towing or
> driving it, a connection or two along the I5 route.
> Thanks,
> Alan
> ps there is one lightly used 74 midget for sale in BC as of yesterday

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums