Re: [Spridgets] Black Friday tool deals

To: "'BJNoSHOV8'" <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Black Friday tool deals
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 11:53:23 -0500
My new term for going shopping on Black Friday (or any other day, come to
think of it): Going to China.
I wouldn't be caught dead shopping on Black Friday.....I HATE crowds, I HATE
the traffic around the malls and I HATE Chinese manufactured products.

HOWEVER, TIP Tools, in Canton, OH is having an After Thanksgiving Sale.   I
could almost be tempted to drive out there (about 1.5 hours).........

Happy Thanksgiving, all!
Bud Osbourne