Re: [Spridgets] 1500 Cooling Fan options?

To: <lee.fox@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 1500 Cooling Fan options?
From: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 05:01:28 -0800
Lee,

 Not sure of the clearances for a fixed Spitfire 1300/1500 fan, but I
don't see why it wouldn't work.

I'm planning on going the other way, getting a waterpump from a '79-'80
spitfire (no clutch, no clutch boss, more clearance) and adding an
electeic fan to my 1500.

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/