[Spridgets] Craig's List Bugeye Sacramento Area

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Craig's List Bugeye Sacramento Area
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 11:39:25 -0800
Someone on our list sent the Craig's list URL showing a 59 Bugeye for sale.

This is the URL:

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/2106449613.html

I just got off the phone with the owner who said that it is a completely
original car handed down to them from a family member who passed away.

I am going to see the car tomorrow at 1.30 in the afternoon.  If I do not
pony up the dollars for it (which I am probably not going to do)  I will
take a thorough grouping of pictures and link them to the list in case
anyone else is interested.

Say they let it go for $3,200 cash or a bit more. .  it might be a nice buy.
.  ?

List, if this is indeed a survivor and a complete original car in running
condition, albeit rough running. . but say it is original with (as the owner
claims all numbers matching) and it even has the original interior with the
original floor matts, every thing as was in the engine compartment, etc. .
 what might the car be worth?  Can anyone venture a ball park on the value?
 And as a California car with no rust?

More to come. . .

Kirk

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html