Re: [Spridgets] No LBC School won't allow Christmas in my classroom,

To: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>, Spridget list
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No LBC School won't allow Christmas in my classroom,
From: Edward Perez <eap2140@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 13:40:27 -0800 (PST)
I find that very interesting.  My wife is a teacher.  While we are in
transition
moving to South Carolina, she enrolled our 8 year old daughter in the
Washington
State Virtual Academy.  The curriculum is national.  Once we are established in
SC, we can use the same materials.  While my daughter was studying ancient
Rome,
there was an entire lesson on the birth of Jesus Christ.  I was absolutely
floored.  Thankful, but floored!  We can have a virtual Christmas tree in our
virtual classroom.

http://www.k12.com/wava/

 Edward Perez
Summerville, SC