Re: [Spridgets] Christmas Tree . . What Religion?

To: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Christmas Tree . . What Religion?
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 22:28:38 -0800
Larry,

I did not say that I had drawn a conclusion with this Scripture. . I said
that the comment "reminded me" of a particular Scripture. .  no application
intended.  I should have made myself more clear.  The tree in Jeremiah was
clearly a form of idolatry at the time.

I have heard it used by people to try and say that those who put up a
Christmas tree are doing the same thing.  . but of course it is hardly the
same thing.

My apologies for not clarifying myself better!  (The tree thing just came to
mind).

Ok. . . back to our fine little cars. .

Kirk