Re: [Spridgets] Sta-Bil solution

To: "'spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sta-Bil solution
From: "Dean Hedin" <dlh2001@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 02:30:32 -0500
>Ethanol was forced on us by the farm lobby.  The corn growers do not care
>what it does to our cars as long as they get to sell high priced Ethanol.

There is a website that tells you where the gas stations are that sell
non ethanol gas (somebody might have posted it here)

Anyway, The funny thing about it is that the only gas stations that sell
non-ethanol gas are way out where the farmers are.

I don't mind ethanol if...
a) They would make it mandatory to still offer non-ethanol blend
for older cars (and other old equipment).
b) They make it from sugar cane, like Brazil does.  Seems to be the only
cost effective way of making renewable ethanol.

Can't grow sugar cane? Now there is a job for Monsanto, develop a cold
hardy sugarcane...and have them make it Roundup ready while they are at it..

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums