Re: [Spridgets] TOP GEAR

To: Bob Gardner <rdgard@cox.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] TOP GEAR
From: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 02:35:10 -0600
Well, I must admit that the Seth Rogan clone is gratuitously
irritating. Adam Ferrara could be worse. I rather like Tanner. I don't
get BBC America, but I have downloaded and watched every episode of
the UK Top Gear as well as Top Gear Australia and the first four
episodes of the USA show, and I would like to point out that the first
few seasons of the UK show sucked worse than than the US version. For
that matter, so does the Ozzie one. I also find the treatment of the
Stig in the UK show unacceptable. Yes, I know why they do it, but it
is offensive to me.

Now, IMHO, Tanner covers Hammond's role at least as well as the
Hamster does, but neither Ferrara nor the clown can handle being
Jeremy. If they could dump the clown and get Leno to reconsider, they
could have a winner. But please remember that it takes awhile for a
team to gel.
David L

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75