Re: [Spridgets] Accelerator cable collar -- now Happy New Year!

To: <cmanuel@wi.rr.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Accelerator cable collar -- now Happy New Year!
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 12:47:17 -0600
Add rain to the warm temps and a quick cooling off this evening to below
freezing and we will have a skating rink on the roads.  Now throw in a bunch
of NYE drunks and the streets will be bloody tonight.

We and our friends are doing a late lunch followed by a few drinks and then
get home before the drunks come out.

A safe and Happy New Year to the rest of you!

LAD