Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... A couple of ethanol

To: WFO Herb <froggi60@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... A couple of ethanol
From: Gordon Gilomen <ggilomen@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 16:29:42 -0600
I find it interesting that the group "Friends of the Earth" now say
that ethanol is actually more hazardous to the earth then gasoline.
This after years of telling us that we must use it save all of us.
They are now working to have it banned.  Ethanol is & has always been
a  job program for farming industry.  We are so deep into subsidizing
it that we will never get rid of it without a major change of all the
politics in the US, State and federal.