[Spridgets] ED... of maybe a different type - WARNING - you may not

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] ED... of maybe a different type - WARNING - you may not
From: Rick Bastedo <rbastedo@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 18:12:42 -0800
I don't have a lot of places I could ask this, but knowing the average age
and aptitude of the people on this list...

WARNING: what follows is intensely personal and well maybe you should go no
further if you are of a sensitive disposition.

Ok, that should be enough warning for most folk.

Anyone who knows me knows I have six (6) children.
I know what goes where and why and what 'should' happen next.

So the other day all the kids were out of the house and the missus and I
were alone.
This is apparently way more stimulating for her than what she can stand and
well, one thing leads to another.

All is going well, if maybe a bit more enthusiastic than normal, when I get
this headache - more like intense pain in the laft side of my head - and
things come to an abrupt end for me (things had already 'ended' for her...)

Yes, this was like "the worse headache in my life".
It subsided in about 15 to 20 minutes.

I've had a bit of a "headache" on that side of my head since.

This was the first and only time this has happened.
It was completely debilitating (as in total collapse) when it happened.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?
I'm a bit frightened.

Rick B.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75