Re: [Spridgets] ED... of maybe a different type - WARNING - you may

To: rbastedo@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] ED... of maybe a different type - WARNING - you may
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 21:38:49 -0600
You may have had a mild stroke.  Also, if there is a chunk of
something in your bloodstream it may be a matter of time before it
clogs up something important.
This may be a wake up call.  Wake up.  They might be able to get some
meds in to prevent some catastrophe.  Or, they might advise you take
some Aspirin and see them in the morning.  Whatever, let a physician
help you decide what to do immediately.