Re: [Spridgets] Ed Gives Medical Advice, too?*

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Ed Gives Medical Advice, too?*
From: dlancer7676@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 15:29:17 +0000 (UTC)
Maybe a cheaper alternative move to the MRI would be to send the patient on an
air vacation.B B  That way his condition could be scrutinized by Airport
security personnel.B B

Check this out:

Year-to-date statistics on Airport screening from the Department ofB  Homeland
Security:
B Terrorist Plots DiscoveredB B B B B B B B B B B B B  0
TransvestitesB B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B
B 133
HerniasB B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B
B B B B  1,485
Hemorrhoid CasesB B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B  3,172
Enlarged ProstatesB B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B  8,249
Breast ImplantsB B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B  59,350
Natural
BlondesB B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B  3

--David C.
THE SENILITY PRAYER : B Grant me the senility to forget the people
B I never liked anyway,
B The good fortune to run into the ones I do, and
B The eyesight to tell the difference.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive