[Spridgets] Tooth pulling will never be the same again!!!!

To: Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Tooth pulling will never be the same again!!!!
From: WFO Herb <froggi60@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 16:52:52 -0800
Boy's will be boy's.

 I dont think Ive ever considered this method

--
Here is an Important Message for anyone who receives this email:  If you
forward this correspondence, PLEASE DELETE THE FORWARDING HISTORY, which

No trees were harmed in the creation of this email, though numerous
electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type video/x-ms-wmv which had a name of
070210_rockettooth_(1).wmv]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive