[Spridgets] Sounds Like the TJ Upholstery Shops Have Moved North?

To: billyzoom@billyzoom.com
Subject: [Spridgets] Sounds Like the TJ Upholstery Shops Have Moved North?
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 11:02:28 -0800
BZ

Now that Tijuana is virtually shut down due to the drug cartels, sounds like
some or many of the shops have moved up into Orange County and vicinity?

In high school, living in San Diego, guys used to take their 55, 56, 57
Chevys, and other types of cars, mostly Chevys down to TJ for the infamous
"Tuck n Roll" that could get done for cheap.

I had my 1960 VW done down there as well as my 1970 Datsun pickup truck.  .
not in tuck n roll though.

The sewing machines that these guys used were so antiquated. .  it was
amazing to see the work that they could get done with such crapped out tools
and such.

Kirk

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75