Re: [Spridgets] Fwd: Joy for gearheads

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fwd: Joy for gearheads
From: BJNoSHOV8 <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 18:13:55 -0600
Wow, that is amazing.  It reminds me of the movie "Grand Prix".

You don't hear those kinds of sounds on the road these days.  The
closest I remember was one day I was out on my bicycle and a crotch
rocket motorcycle was approaching me from behind at full throttle.  It
sounded like a really big and mad bumblebee flying my way.