[Spridgets] [Fwd: [Healeys] Friday Funny]

To: 4 - Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] [Fwd: [Healeys] Friday Funny]
From: "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 19:56:58 -0600
-------- Original Message --------

*_*A Vacation Love Story*_*

He grasped me firmly but gently just above my elbow and guided me
into a room, his room. Then he quietly shut the door and we were alone.

He approached me soundlessly, from behind, and spoke in a low,
reassuring voice close to my ear.

"Just relax."

Without warning, he reached down and I felt his strong, calloused hands
start at my ankles, gently probing, and moving upward along my calves
slowly but steadily. My breath caught in my throat. I knew I should be
afraid, but somehow I didn't care. His touch was so experienced, so sure.

When his hands moved up onto my thighs, I gave a slight shudder, and
partly closed my eyes. My pulse was pounding. I felt his knowing fingers
caress my abdomen, my ribcage. And then, as he cupped my firm, full
breasts in his hands, I inhaled sharply. Probing, searching,  Knowing what
he wanted, he brought his hands to my shoulders, slid them down my tingling
spine and into my panties.

Although I knew nothing about this man, I felt oddly trusting and
expectant. This is a man, I thought. A man used to taking charge. A man not
used to taking `no' for an answer. A man who would tell me what he wanted.
A man who would look into my soul and say ...

"Okay, ma'am, all done."

My eyes snapped open and he was standing in front of me, smiling,
holding out my purse.

"You can board your flight now."

Al M.
Tricarb

"Are you are green enough if your carbon footprint is smaller than Al
Gore's?"
Healeys@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75