[Spridgets] New Ford Plant

To: Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Wedge List
Subject: [Spridgets] New Ford Plant
From: WFO Herb <froggi60@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 13:41:06 -0800
*
*New Ford Plant** ** *
*This is fascinating. If you watch, listen to the very last couple of
sentences.  ** **

This is a short video of a new Ford plant in Brazil . One look at this and
you will be able to understand why there will probably never be another
assembly plant built in the USA. *
*It will also point out why more assembly plants will go offshore. *
*You won't doubt that Ford, GM, and Chrysler are destined to go under, after
watching this video.  *
*They will survive, but their assembly operations in the U.S. likely won't,
whether we have provided a bailout or not (listen closely at the end for the
reason why**).*
*
Watch the video, then pass it on!
   **
**http://apps.detnews.com/apps/multimedia/player/index.php?id=1189*<http://apps.detnews.com/apps/multimedia/player/index.php?id=1189>

And we wonder where the jobs go.  This should help with the explanation!!!!!

--
Here is an Important Message for anyone who receives this email:  If you
forward this correspondence, PLEASE DELETE THE FORWARDING HISTORY, which

No trees were harmed in the creation of this email, though numerous
electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive