Re: [Spridgets] Why does the book "More Healeys" by Geoffrey Healey

To: Shop at Just Brits <shop@justbrits.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Why does the book "More Healeys" by Geoffrey Healey
From: WFO Herb <froggi60@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 18:52:48 -0800
That's getting close to my "Unfair Advantage".  Bought new, now valued
around $800.00.   Gotta' love those that collect and what they are willing
to pay.  Must admit, glad I have Emerson's book.  Herb

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 6:15 PM, Shop at " Just Brits "
<shop@justbrits.com>wrote:

> << I thought the last time I checked the price it was under $70.
> but I was shocked to see it is up to $137. >>
>
> HeeHee, look up "The Healey Book" by Bill Emerson, Lin.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums