Re: [Spridgets] group buy on a spridget playground (Top Gear)

To: rbastedo@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] group buy on a spridget playground (Top Gear)
From: David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 13:47:50 -0600
> I saw that episode - did you see the black early model square body Sprite
> going over the hill to the right as they came up on the left during the CRZ
> part?

I did not ID it until after you pointed it out. I did see it go over
and thought I had seen a vintage LBC, but I wasn't paying a lot of
attention, so I figured it was probably a B or a Sunbeam. After you
commented, I went back and checked. Definitely a Spridget. Thanks for
pointing it out.
David L

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75