[Spridgets] Made in USA floormats

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Made in USA floormats
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 18:22:56 -0800 (PST)
So based on feedback from this list I reluctantly dropped $200 in the continued
Soave family "buy American even if it's seemingly overpriced" campaign on some
Weather Tech floor mats for Lynette's American car. They are made right here in
the land of small business crushing tax increases in Illinois. H0-LEE-SHEET
these things are high quality. I am amazed at the fit, it's like a tight glove.
They are the nicest rubber (well, polymer anyway) floormats this side of an
original Bugeye. Way, way recommended.

Ron Soave
3 American cars
4 Brits