[Spridgets] Bike saddle advice please

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list
Subject: [Spridgets] Bike saddle advice please
From: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 18:21:31 -0600
I am not on any bike list, so I thought I would see if any bike riders were
on one of my other lists.
I have an early 70's CDI with a Brooks B15 saddle. It is one of the most
comfortable seats I have ever ridden on.
I bought a similar seat off of Craigslist for my wife's Masi, and it is a
stiff as a rock.
Are there any tips or tricks to limbering up a leather sprung saddle,
without having to ride on a "rock" for 30 or 40 miles? I know miles on the
saddle will do it, but I don't know if my "parts" can handle it.
Many thanks in advance.

Brad

--
DON JULIO 1942